-
December 4th, 2006, 09:12 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
i MADE John buy me a new one when he finally got his disability from the military...i'm still pretty busy with Natty tho...not to mention my other 2 girls and TRYING to get a new apt with my best friend and her b/f...*big hugs* ..miss you lots...
-
December 5th, 2006, 06:31 PM
#12
HB Forum Owner
*Mutters* I want to live here in Mac cause in the long run it will be cheaper but since Dietz has a business proposition for the Tribe we may end up still living in Sheridan. Things have gotten better when Angie is concerned though. I think since her sisters aren't living on either side of us anymore and constantly mooching stuff we have a better set on where the finances go. I still want our own place and so does Daniel. It is just a matter of where. Okay did I miss something where John is concerned? You two still together? Half the time I don't know if I am coming or going...LOL. Miss ya all tons *HUGSSSSS*
-
December 6th, 2006, 05:24 AM
#13
HB Forum Owner
*L* Girl John and i have been back together since before Nat was born*L*...wake up!!...goodness me girl...i know the business about gettin into a place alone...John and i WANT to do that but i think until we get our own rental history we may have to get a place with some friends of ours who are a couple...*shruggs* we'll see i'd rather be just us but i think we just need a bigger place more than anything
-
December 6th, 2006, 09:22 AM
#14
Inactive Member
gang bang at summers place....bwaaahahahaha [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 10th, 2006, 06:45 AM
#15
HB Forum Owner
*L* Bring it Evo....specially since i think my girl will soon be single*EG*....and may be movin in with us....yeeehawww*G*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks